Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This game is awsome, but I am having trouble getting those stupid tediz with the turret gun. They come from every freakin angle. Maybe ya'll can help me, and while we are at it, what are some of your favorite Conker's moments?
Posted
I just barely remember that area. I got the game the day it came out and played it to death until I beat it two days later. I loved the single player game (the first time through anyway).

Anyway... I don't remember it well, but I also don't remember any special tricks for it. I remember having to pick off some Teddiz from the turret, but also to get up quite often and take out the ones that got in the tower. They were the ones that kept getting me. I'm sure that doesn't help much, if at all... so sorry heh.

Anyway, my favorite moments were mostly small things. The begining (or maybe the end) and its homage to Clockwork Orange was one. I also liked the toilet paper boss guy, the song was great. The Saving Private Ryan level was wonderful too.

Overall everything was done so well. I didn't like the multiplayer, but single player was a great experience.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
what was the part about paying homage to a Clock Work Orange?

I only saw that movie a month ago, while the last time i played CBFD was quite a while now. i absolutely loved the game, but after i beat it five times and showed all of my friends the funniest scenes ten times over AND kicked all their arses in the multi, I got sick of it.

Best part of the game was prolly the matrix part and the teddy doctors talking in that posh english voice. farkn crackup. :D
Posted
I don't remember which part of the game... but there were a lot of milk drinking references that made me think of the Milk Bar in the book/movie... as well as the costume Conker was wearing.

I was at the store the other day, and they had a few copies of this left... It was only $4.99 new lol.
Posted
I love this game to death. It's the funniest thing made for any system. I'm sorry I can't help you out on the teddiz thing, but I can tell you my fav part of the game. It would have to be the Matrix thing at the end.
Guest Steiner
Posted
I reckon this is one of the funniest games iv ever played, i love the little frenchies thier so funny lol.i love sitting at the top with the sniper rifle and shooting them.
Guest Triky
Posted
It really does rule, do you think they will bring a sequal out on the GC?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Triky [/i]
[B]It really does rule, do you think they will bring a sequal out on the GC? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Well, considering that the original was made by Rare, and since Rare was bought by Microsoft, no, there's no chance of a sequal coming out on the GCN. One could be released on the Xbox, though, but I haven't really heard anything about a sequal. Who knows, though? E3 is coming up, so if a sequal is in the works, it'd probably be announced then.[/color]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Yeah, i have heard that there is a conkers game being made for the xbox. bloody shame if you ask me. It was a farkn excellent game on the N64, I can only hope that M$ doesn't ruin it. I would have to play it on a friends console first though, before they coninced me to run out and get an xbox. :|

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...