Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I watched and i taught it was a good movie.I only smoke herb and i dont do any other type of drug for the fact that it can really mess up your life and body.Anyways i liked the movie it was weird and scary and shows what hard drugs can do to you.:DI would recommend this movie to everyone.
Posted
The movie is rather freaky, and that works to a satisfying degree. The scene that appears after every other scene (with the needle and the widening pupil) was a nice touch. I was also freaked out when the mother saw the game show audience, host and contestant come out of the TV and the way actor Keith David looks when he invites Marion in for that little strip contest or whatever it was.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...