Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] Ya ya, I know its not that good. I'm not much of a banner maker around here :P. But I thought i'd give it a shot. I recently started reading Return of the King and decided to make a Sauron Avatar and Banner (Mainly just because he looks really cool :P.) Anyways, heres the banner, C&C?[IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/comics/tigervx/images/SauronBanner_copy.png[/IMG] [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
I would say dump the text, except it might unbalance the banner images (your orange on the left, and your predominantly dark on the right).

The text itself is rather difficult to read. The color was good, but the font and size is...not.

The images themselves are quite nice--it's just the size of them that unnerves me. You got Biiiiiiiiiiig, Small, Mediuuuum. Hmmm...I could just be a big whiner on this part. ;)

8.2/10.
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]I love it! It looks sooo kewl! Where did you get that pic of the one ring?

I especially love the flames. Though, It's kinda hard to see the text. I think it would look better with either no text, or Tolkien font.

9.4/10.[/color] [/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] The Ring? Found it on a Google search for One Ring to Rule them all, then just ripped it :P.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=383538[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...