Halo
WWE Raw
Morrowind
Splinter Cell
Serious Sam
Dead To Rights
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Panzer Dragoon Orta

If I am missing an awesome game that is already out, tell me!

Oyeah!

[color=green]What genre are you looking for in games? Shenmue 2 is a brilliant RPG I hear, but I'm not sure what games your interested in. Also Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance is a big hit in most peoples eyes unless you already have Sons Of Liberty. :box:[/color]

Judging by the titles you already have, i can make 3 suggestions. Ghost Recon and Mechassault are both great games, especially if you have Box Live. Also, Metal Gear 2 SoL is a really quality game, and the added VR missions are both fun and challenging. And finally, your missing the staple in any true gamers library, Tony Hawk. 2x, 3, and 4 are all good, though i personally enjoy 4 the most.

[size=1][color=blue] If you have 150 dollars to spare I would suggest getting Steel Batalion it is the best Mech game out there, the graphics are spectacular and once you pick it up it is hard to put down it is well worth the hefty fee. Jet Set Radio Future is another great game it is a action/rollerskating title it is one of the most underated games of all time in my opinion, you should be able to purchass it for a cheap fee.[/size][/color]

[size=1][color=darkblue]I've heard that Steel Battalion is worthles unless you have a big screen and great surround sound.
I'd say that MGS Substance is a must if you don't own SoL on the PS". A very goodgame, and it takes a while to complete. I would also recommend Shenmue II, because as Cajones said, it's just pure quality, and it will last you ages too.
I've also heard great thingsa about the newely released Indiana Jones game. It's worth a look![/color][/size]

Guest Oyeah
I bought MGS2 today! It kicks freakin ***!
Oops-can i say ***? Don't ban me please!

I'm up to the big rig level with Raiden and Rose but I'm lost...son of a-

Anyway keep making suggestions if you please

Well it's already a big hit pc game and is now on all the major consoles, and is getting good reviews. This game is The Sims. I am not sure if you like those type of games but if you do then it is excellent in 3D for any of the consoles but would be great on the xbox. There are plenty of things to do and with the multiplayer included it is really cool.

Dead or Alive 3 - A great fighting game, but like the other Dead or Alives there seems to be no sense to it's plot.

Halo - Awesome first person shooter worth buying.

WWE Raw - Great game, better than SD.

Morrowind - Don't know anything about it.

Splinter Cell - Awesome game, very much worth a purchase.

Serious Sam - Don't know much about this game, but I hear it very fun and overall a good game.

Dead To Rights - Same as above.

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance - One of the best fighting games out now, in my opinion. The MK engine has been reworked, and now it's actually good enough to compete with the likes of Tekken and Dead or Alive.

Panzer Dragoon Orta - Great game if you like flight games, and the like. Worth picking up as well.

Overall, the best choice you could make is Splinter Cell. Worst--Obviously, WWE Raw. WWE Raw is probably the worst wrestling game in history.

[color=teal]Oyeah was mentioning the games he/she already has and was asking what else to get. If you are a GTA fan without a PS2 then True Crime looks awesome. I enjoyed Silent Hill 2 a lot as well if you like survival horrors then get it or you could wait for SH3.[/color]

Whoops, I didn't notice that. Well, Oyeah you got some pretty good games. But you were ripped off with WWE Raw. Anyway, Raw 2 looks like it'll be much better. That'll be out in a few months so that might be well worth it. Besides that I really don't know what else to recommend.

Well there is Raw 2 coming out which looks good but I suppose if you like the old school wrestling games with some of the legends then you could get Legends of Wrestling II or perhaps the first one but the second one is better. Shenmue II is an excellent RPG if you are a fan of RPGs but even if your not, like me then it may still appeal to you.

Hm, instead of discussing a myriad of titles in one thread, I believe that it would be more prudent to this forum if members created seperate discussions about games.

As it stands now, if you're looking for more titles, I suggest searching the forum to see what has been discussed. Otherwise, you guys are free to start a Raw 2 discussion, if you'd like.