Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I made this one pretty quick, but I liked the sketch when I finished it. I was practicing drawing hands/fingering while looking at some artwork by Valhalla, and I came up with this. I LOVE artwork that has graceful hands/fingers...

[url]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/boysketch.jpg[/url]

-the picture might be too big for some people, but my computer is getting slow right now and it takes too long to resize. sorry!
Posted
[b][size=1]I tried resizing it for you, I hope that's okay. ^_^ I think it looks excellent.. very well done. I can see why you're aspiring to work on anime.[/b][/size]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow... How do you draw hands like that!? ><;
The facial expression and hands remind me of a Vampire. Very neat.

9/10.[/color] [/size]
Posted
Eep! That first one scared me. -.- Too big.

Anyhoo, I like the hands alot but the head seems a bit too small. I dislike the one colored eye. It stands out too much therefore distracting the viewer from the rest of the image. Or that could just be me. 8/10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...