Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone have any theories about what happened inbetween Episode Zero and Gundam Wing?

I mean, I was just thinking that there's this huge time gap between points A and B and I don't think it's officially dealt with. So, anyone got any thoughts?
Posted
Actually it is. There is battlefield of the pacifist (i think that's the name.) and a few others. Even a new magna that is a side story of a recluse colony that secretly builds a gundam and then OZ shows up.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]Heh... you really should be careful with the manga stories. There are several tales that transpire after the series. If you look at all the manga stories, you realize that not all of them can fit into the storyline coherently, especially when taking Endless Waltz under consideration.[/color][/font]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Consider the manga Ground Zero; it takes place before Endless Walts, but does have trouble pertaining to the series. I do beliece that Episode Zero was the only manga intended to deal with both the series and the movie. By the way Battlefield of the Pacifists takes place around the same time that Ground Sero does.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...