darkrequeimX98 Posted April 21, 2003 Posted April 21, 2003 taking back sunday is my all time fave band!!!anyone else hear them yet?if you havent, you havent LIVED!!!discuss about the band here!
Semjaza Posted April 21, 2003 Posted April 21, 2003 Another band that somehow crawled past all the other bands that do it better. I hate the music industry. Anyway, glad you like them. Just not for me heh.
Guest Matt Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 [color=red][b]I have some friends that like them. I saw their CD in Newberry Comics today when i was buying AFI and Dropkick Murphys cds, but if I wanted to buy it, I would have to put back on of the cds I already had, which I wasn't going to do. But I am interested in them. What songs do you recomend I check out?[/b][/color]
John2 Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 i have a friend who likes them, she went, or is going to, a concert of theirs... i have never heard them, im guessing they are good though...
darkrequeimX98 Posted April 22, 2003 Author Posted April 22, 2003 you should check out the following songs:"Great Romances of the 20th Century" "Cute Without the E(Cut from the Team" "Head Club" and "Timberwolves at New Jersey" are some of my favorites.also if you like Taking Back Sunday you'll probably like the band Northstar if you dont mind the cussing in 2 of their songs.if ur interested in them download these songs from Northstar:"Broken Parachute" and"Rigged and Ready"(they dont cuss in these songs)
Guest Matt Posted April 23, 2003 Posted April 23, 2003 [color=red][b]i don't worry about "cussing". /me plays Blink 182 - Family Reunion :) I will check those songs out.[/b][/color]
spike speigel Posted April 23, 2003 Posted April 23, 2003 I love Taking Back Sunday. They are definantly one of my favorite bands. Northstar is really good, too. I only learned about them recently, however, so I don't know much about them.
John2 Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 I finally heard them, they kick ***! I just wish I had found out before the concert, I would have gone... *sniff*
Kaola Su Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 I love them. I have their CD actually, well a CD that I burned with a lot of songs on it, but I love them!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now