Braidless Baka Posted April 23, 2003 Posted April 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]To be honest, most popular people are popular for a reason, and most popular people are unpopular for a reason.[/B][/QUOTE] Uhh... Y'know he's got a point there... If you're gonna whine about it then you have problems... O_o I give you encouragement and I've "misunderstood you"? But... ack... I don't think it's worth going into... I don't think that was such a nice thing to say when so many people "did" give you that encouragement... You don't ever [b]want[/b] people to have to cry for you like they did for sept 11th. I wouldn't [i]want[/i] to hurt that many people that much. If you're worried about being popular... ick... I'm not popular. I have no idea of how I'm thought of on the boards (fondly, or so I hope ;)) but, amongst my friends I'm popular. They're my friends [i]because[/i] they're like me and they like who I am. I suppose it depends what you mean by popular doesn't it...
Jamvis Posted April 23, 2003 Author Posted April 23, 2003 By relating to 9/11 i meant someone who DINT KNOW you. And not in suicide.... i have no way of putting this, someone close this thread please....
Recommended Posts