Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Hey have you tried to higlight the smilies to the side of the massge field when replying. It's funny some of them change, I thought I would share that with yoiu, you try and you tell what you think of the faces they turn into
Matt.D Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [color=teal][b] Interesting......they look like aliens........Aliens? Where! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!![/color][/b]
Matt.D Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by chriscjc [/i] [B]i cant do it [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal][b] Hold down the left-click button on yer mouse then move the cursor on the smilies.[/color][/b]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 If u highlight this smilie :) It becomes evil.
RicoTranzrig Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 That one looks pretty demonic...these ones looks kinda wasted...;) :p
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Yah...when u highlight the toungue smilie it becomes liek the old green smilie that used to stick its toungue at you.
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I like how some of them change expressions, like the sad one turns evil
KUNIVA Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 :D Its farmer joes skull It dosent seem to work now but when you about to post look at it.
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KUNIVA [/i] [B]:D Its farmer joes skull It dosent seem to work now but when you about to post look at it. [/B][/QUOTE] oh crap I see the skull, it's the smilies teeth, hehe, haha, the cool smilie looks pissed when you highlight it:cool: and it's glasses look like an 'M'
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B]Heh the faces change thats cool. [/B][/QUOTE] I know, they are awesome, I want more smilies to see what they change into
Dark Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]Hey have you tried to higlight the smilies to the side of the massge field when replying. It's funny some of them change, I thought I would share that with yoiu, you try and you tell what you think of the faces they turn into [/B][/QUOTE] What exactly do you mean?
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i] [B] What exactly do you mean? [/B][/QUOTE] just highlight it and then looka t the smilie
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now