OtakuBoards

Grinspoon

Jesus Chicken

Has anyone here outside of OZ heard of them? I have all their cd's bar their first ep. But a few friend's of mine have it, so I will probably buy it or burn it sooner or later.

Anyway...
My love for this band has been growing since I saw them live, and I would have to say that they are one of the best live acts I've seen. Mind you i've seen the Foo Fighters, Tool, and Queens of the Stone Age, live aswell.

But yeah, if you haven't heard of them I strongly suggest that you listen to some of their stuff, it's all damn cool. IF you have heard of this great band I would like to know what you think of them, in your opinion.

[font=gothic][color=crimson]I've got Pushing Buttons, if you want it. But yeah, Grinspoon are great. I'm not really a fan of some of their songs, things like Chemical Heart and Ready 1, that era, but their Pushing Buttons, and their latest stuff, is great. Weren't they playing the other day in Brisbane?[/font][/color]

yeah...It was seeing them live that hooked me. They were amazing. My advice to anyone, even if you haven't heard of them, if they come to a show near you, see them. They just have something that other bands don't have live. I'm not sure what it is, but they are just awesome.
They are really rocky, but also have ballads and some heavy songs aswell. Trust me, take a look at them.