Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone here outside of OZ heard of them? I have all their cd's bar their first ep. But a few friend's of mine have it, so I will probably buy it or burn it sooner or later.

Anyway...
My love for this band has been growing since I saw them live, and I would have to say that they are one of the best live acts I've seen. Mind you i've seen the Foo Fighters, Tool, and Queens of the Stone Age, live aswell.

But yeah, if you haven't heard of them I strongly suggest that you listen to some of their stuff, it's all damn cool. IF you have heard of this great band I would like to know what you think of them, in your opinion.
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]I've got Pushing Buttons, if you want it. But yeah, Grinspoon are great. I'm not really a fan of some of their songs, things like Chemical Heart and Ready 1, that era, but their Pushing Buttons, and their latest stuff, is great. Weren't they playing the other day in Brisbane?[/font][/color]
Posted
Their cover for INXS's Don't Change has brought me to follow them a bit.. that aswell as Chemical Heart and No Reason. But still, gotta love that cover.
Posted
yeah...It was seeing them live that hooked me. They were amazing. My advice to anyone, even if you haven't heard of them, if they come to a show near you, see them. They just have something that other bands don't have live. I'm not sure what it is, but they are just awesome.
They are really rocky, but also have ballads and some heavy songs aswell. Trust me, take a look at them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...