OtakuBoards

pokemon Heroes

Zanarkand Abes

Hey,
I just saw the preview for the new Pokemon Movie: Pokemon Heroes, to come out in theaters this spring. It has the new legendary Latios and Latias. It looks a lot better than the other movies, especially the last one. To see the trailer, go to apple.com and do to the Quicktime link, then the Movie Trailers link.

[color=royalblue]All I can say is "Wow." This looks like it's gonna be a great movie. It would have been great to have sound on these computers ( >_< ), but the visuals were enough. I see a lot of CGI animation involved in this one, much like P3. I haven't gotten to see P4 yet, but I'll bet it was heavy on it as well. The new-age wave racers look fun to ride, though. All in all, I think Pokéfans will appreciate this one.

[size=1]By the way, ZA, when telling people about off-site trailers, make sure you click the Automatic URL button off before you post. Otherwise, it'll make a link, which is prohibited here. I fixed it in your post, but try to remember in the future. ^_~[/size][/color]

Guest Crimson Spider
All that I know about the movie is that the main badguy/girl is trying to get sould dew. That and that latios/as can disguise themselves as humans. That would be heck to catch in the game.