Raiha Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 [COLOr=royalblue]Who is speaking? And what is he? You tell me. ~~~~~~ [i]And she felt the breath of ice on her face. And a soft cool voice whisper these words;[/i] "I?" [i]He tilted his head in amusement.[/i] "I am hunger." "I am thirst." [i]He looked into her eyes with a green glaze in his own.[/i] "Where I bite, I hold until I die." [i]Her breath came faster in her fear.[/i] "I could fast for a hundred years and not die." "I could lie a thousand nights on the ice, and not freeze." [i]He brought his face even closer to hers.[/i] "I could drink a river of blood and not burst." "Yet I am very kind." His eyes almost grew kind. "But I will blast all who attack me!" [i]He snarled with the glory of his own self and looked at her neck.[/i] "Show me your enemies." [i]The laughter caught in her throat and she smiled. Then purred. Here was one worthy of her use.[/i][/COLOr]
The Harlequin Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 [font=gothic][color=crimson]...You've been playing Werewolf: The Apocalypse too much in my opinion. I just have one question about that thing though...don't these people have anything better to do with their time than try and edify themselves?[/font][/color]
Raiha Posted April 26, 2003 Author Posted April 26, 2003 [COLOR=royalblue]Of course not. And his name is Fenris Ulnuf. Captain of the Secret Police.[/COLOr]
Sara Posted April 27, 2003 Posted April 27, 2003 [size=1]Creepy...but then, what does one expect from Raiha? The "blast" sort of detracts from the rest of it, but other than that...[/size]
Guest merideth Posted April 28, 2003 Posted April 28, 2003 WOW!! I could almost feel what was happening to her! The cold breath and stuff! scary!! I think is a vampire! ive written a few vamp stories before and is sounds like it!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now