Shinigami Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 hey...calling all Gundam Series fans! Post some quotes here and let us guess them. Here are some rules: 1. only post three quotes 2. use dfferent people from different shows(if you want to) 3. wait for others to guess correctly 4. whoever gets the person saying the quotes right, can post three of their own 5. PM me if you are totally confused 6. look @ other threads in other areas to see how i came up with this:p well, I will wait for some one to post some, because the bell for school is about to ring!:flaming: DARN
Single H Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 I don't know much but, I can give you this. 1: [QUOTE]I will not allow you to go to Earth!![/QUOTE] 2: [QUOTE]History is much like an Endless Walz.[/QUOTE] 3: [QUOTE]If people allow Mariemaia to do as she wishes they'll end up giving birth to a second Millardo Peacecraft!![/QUOTE] That's it. Good luck.
Shinigami Posted September 16, 2001 Author Posted September 16, 2001 :flaming: AHHH!:p Right now i know #2, can't remember #3, and dont have a clue on #1. and i forgot a rule... YOU CAN ONLY LET PEOPLE TRY 10 TIMES, BEFORE YOU CAN SAY THE ANSWER:devil: :laugh: :p
Chibi D.Scythe Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 i kno number 2 [COLOR=crimson]Epyon is da phatest gundam[/COLOR]
BondFanatic Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 1. Wufei 2. Marimeia (sp?) 3. Zechs, a.k.a. Preventer Wind
Guest Mechadragon Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 So now your supposed to give 3 Quotes.
Single H Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i] [B]1. Wufei 2. Marimeia (sp?) 3. Zechs, a.k.a. Preventer Wind [/B][/QUOTE] Good. I'll think up some new ones later
BondFanatic Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 1. He destroyed a Zaku in one shot! 2. Anything for the ones we love! 3. Commence Operations!
Sephiroth Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 I can only think of this one.... "foolish boy! get back to training!" and I'll give you a hint, its NOT from gundam wing....
Single H Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i] [B]1. He destroyed a Zaku in one shot! 2. Anything for the ones we love! 3. Commence Operations! [/B][/QUOTE] 1: ???? 2: Duo 3: Dekim Barton Mine are.... 1: Have you forgotten we no longer have our gundams? 2: We're faced with great danger and I've taken away the only means to counter this situation from everyone. 3: If I hadn't mentioned sending the gundams into the sun, this wouldn't have happened.
Shinigami Posted September 17, 2001 Author Posted September 17, 2001 Mr. Single H. You can't post anymore, until you get the last posted quotes right. Quit giving suggestions! :flaming: And by the way...Sephiroth, you didn't answer the last posted quotes, and you atleast have to have quotes from any series of Gundam Wing. :laugh:
BondFanatic Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 Single H, you got 33% right. Dekim Barton [I]did not[/I] say, Commence Operations!
ssj noin Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 wow i couldn't have gotten any of them right but since were i am we're only up to like episode 20:eek:
Sephiroth Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinigami [/i] [B]Sephiroth, you didn't answer the last posted quotes, and you atleast have to have quotes from any series of Gundam Wing. :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] just because it is in the gundam section of the boards does not mean the board is about gundam wing, unless you haven't noticed, there are different series of gundam, the gundam board is not [I]just[/I] about gundam wing....
Navi Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i] [B]Single H, you got 33% right. Dekim Barton [I]did not[/I] say, Commence Operations! [/B][/QUOTE] thatd be lady une?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now