OtakuBoards

It Runs in the Family

Juu

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Hmm, it came out last night, and I was trying to decide whether or not to go see it or not. Well, It seems somewhat interesting, but I'm not too sure if I want to go see it or not. It sounds really funny according to the previews, and my friend told me I should go see it. Most of Michael Douglas's movies have been somewhat nice, though some of them I couldn't really get into.

Has anyone else seen this movie yet? Or, what are your thoughts on the movie?[/color] [/size]

I will admit I know nothing about this movie.

I have, however, been bombarded with commercials about it every time I watch TV. I also had the displeasure of seeing the entire trailer at the theater twice now.

I don't know I could put this any better... But it looks so [i]boring[/i].

I don't mind movies of this type at all. I'll watch anything... chick flick or otherwise... but this just seems to have nothing of interest going for it, other than for me to pretend I care about the small aspects of their lives.

The whole trailer kind of threw these moments in, as if I was supposed to laugh at them. Instead I just stared. I guess you and I have very different opinions of what's funny :p

It just seems like something my grandma would make me go see with her. And not the cool grandma either; the really boring, stuffy grandma.