Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Its funny when Team Rocket sends out Wobafett (sp?.) He is actually a good fit for them considering they are used to taking hits and all...
Posted
Another thing, Pikachu shouldn't have beaten Arcanine at the league! I mean, Arcanine is a really cool Wolf/Tiger beast, and Pikachu, a gay fat yellow little mouse beat him. That was definately the lowest piont in the series!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i]
[B]I like wabboffet [/B][/QUOTE]

me too! it always looks like it's constipated! :laugh: anyway, my least favorite Pokemon is Shuckle. i don't know why, it just is.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] I hate that stupid useless Pokemon Magicarp.....ugghhhh...:flaming: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=darkblue]You're not alone.........[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...