Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]GT Trunks - He looks like a geek and his hair is too purple. He's not as strong as the other Trunks [/B][/QUOTE]
his HAIR is too purple?? krap, what kind of a complaint is that?!
I like his purple hair:D

I used to hate Mr. Satan the most, but after watching some more DBZ stuff near the end of the Buu saga, I hate Mr. Popo the most now.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]
his HAIR is too purple?? krap, what kind of a complaint is that?!
I like his purple hair:D

I used to hate Mr. Satan the most, but after watching some more DBZ stuff near the end of the Buu saga, I hate Mr. Popo the most now. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes i like the hair as well and mr.popo needs to DDDDDIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE:flaming: :devil: :devil: :flaming: :devil: :devil: :flaming:

At least u have a sense of humor piccolo at least i think u do?(wonders)
Posted
Wow, u sure r violent mr. Darker Sephiroth sir....j/k...anywho, i really hate that weasle that goes by the name of.....hold up...it's coming to me....Chaio....Chaio...Tzu!!!...God, he is so, lik, not important i do not bother memorizing his name. What a loser!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]He's too purple like an egg-plant [/B][/QUOTE]

Eggplant!!!! Well Mr. Piccolo, you look like a green cabbage!! A shiny green cabbage head:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i]
[B]

Eggplant!!!! Well Mr. Piccolo, you look like a green cabbage!! A shiny green cabbage head:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

Right on
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]Wow, u sure r violent mr. Darker Sephiroth sir....j/k...anywho, i really hate that weasle that goes by the name of.....hold up...it's coming to me....Chaio....Chaio...Tzu!!!...God, he is so, lik, not important i do not bother memorizing his name. What a loser! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes i am rather violent arent i.U know your right............I should have used swords
Posted
I like DBZ Trunks better then DBGT. But i dont HATE DBGT
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i]
[B]

Eggplant!!!! Well Mr. Piccolo, you look like a green cabbage!! A shiny green cabbage head:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

Calm down Chib.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i]
[B]

Yes i am rather violent arent i.U know your right............I should have used swords [/B][/QUOTE]
Lol, think cell has had enough yet?
Posted
Why dont we all get along and listen to some Japenese Afroman. Yall dig?? We can watch Bulma,Android 18,Marron,Some Mirmaid girl from The Db Series,and Some other girl fix my tv. I can't watch my Tv:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: Ahhhh the tv.Turning into Kid buu.!!:devil:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...