SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 28, 2003 Posted April 28, 2003 This is the character I'm using for Xra's rpg. I desided to draw her so people can better vision her, so please rate. Its not the greatest though. :/
Xra Posted April 28, 2003 Posted April 28, 2003 Yay, the picture's great, nothing like i imagined. Once again, I must catch up on my drawing skills:D
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 28, 2003 Author Posted April 28, 2003 Thank you Xra. Here is another of her. It was originally done with pencil but sense it turned out kind of light I edited it in PSP7. ^_^;
Rhys Mayiessen Posted April 28, 2003 Posted April 28, 2003 [color=skyblue]Oooooooh that's cool I really like the sword!^^ I dunno if it matches the clothing though...looks to modern to me...^^;;[/color]
GinnyLyn Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 SPAZ, the sword looks pretty sweet! (I sense Dragonball influence.) Your idea for her outfit is pretty good, too, and I really like your shading. For some reason, I don't like her face in this first picture... 8/1o. ...but the second one, WOW! Very very prettiful! (Just watch her left eyeball.) This one captures her essence nicely. 9/1o.
Psychotik Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 The images are good, but on the first one I agree with Rhys Mayiessen in that the clothes don't really suite the sword. Reverence-out>>
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now