OtakuBoards

What is your favorite Tenchi episode?

Shy

I love the episode where Mihoshi and Kyone (sp?) song sing in the karaoke bar. That is so funny to watch them go to work and get in trouble because of Mihoshi.

I also like the carnival episode because of Ryoko and Aekas shootout with the dart guns.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Voodookanaka
'......' (if u find the site u got that from let us know)

hmmmm.... not sure of my fav' I think the plots for most of them was very poor.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Imsirion
i hava lot of faves. i like the one when
there stuck in space and run out of food so they send Ryoko out with money to by food but she blows it instead!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Raven131
Well obviously your talkign about Tenchi Universe and in that my favorite is the carnival episode, "No Need for a Carnival". But in Tenchi Muyo I like the Baby episode, "Hello Baby".

My favorite episode was in the Universe series. I can't remember the name, but it is right before "No Need for a Conclusion".
It involves the death of Kagato. I enjoyed it because Tenchi showed his true sword skills.

Guest CrestOfEmpathy
I liked the episode near the end of Universe, where Ryoko is injured but she flies Tenchi, Azaka and Kamidake to Jurai anyway, and then she leaves Tenchi forever - that was so sad! I loved it. Poor Ryoko. I thought she had died there, for a minute - luckily she came back at the end (did we ever find out how she survived? My theory is Nagi saved her). I also liked the Muyo episode where Washu takes care of the baby - that was just plain adorable. Washu's my favourite character, next to Ayeka, and that episode was really touching. It almost made me wish Tenchi would choose her! I hope they touch more on Washu's past with her husband when they bring out the third OAV series.