Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What is your favorite Tenchi episode?


Recommended Posts

Posted
I love the episode where Mihoshi and Kyone (sp?) song sing in the karaoke bar. That is so funny to watch them go to work and get in trouble because of Mihoshi.

I also like the carnival episode because of Ryoko and Aekas shootout with the dart guns.
Posted
I'd have to say "No Need For A Carnival" from Tenchi Universe, I think. Ryoko and Ayaka's shootout was entirely too funny.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
'......' (if u find the site u got that from let us know)

hmmmm.... not sure of my fav' I think the plots for most of them was very poor.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Imsirion
Posted
i hava lot of faves. i like the one when
there stuck in space and run out of food so they send Ryoko out with money to by food but she blows it instead!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
My very personal Fave. is the one where the cabbit jumps the clay chic and becomes human looking! Cabbits kick derrier and cabbits with the ability to shift into half human shape kick even MORE derier!


Cabbit Enforcer,
Shibo Ogama
  • 7 months later...
Guest Raven131
Posted
Well obviously your talkign about Tenchi Universe and in that my favorite is the carnival episode, "No Need for a Carnival". But in Tenchi Muyo I like the Baby episode, "Hello Baby".
Posted
My favorite episode was in the Universe series. I can't remember the name, but it is right before "No Need for a Conclusion".
It involves the death of Kagato. I enjoyed it because Tenchi showed his true sword skills.
Guest CrestOfEmpathy
Posted
I liked the episode near the end of Universe, where Ryoko is injured but she flies Tenchi, Azaka and Kamidake to Jurai anyway, and then she leaves Tenchi forever - that was so sad! I loved it. Poor Ryoko. I thought she had died there, for a minute - luckily she came back at the end (did we ever find out how she survived? My theory is Nagi saved her). I also liked the Muyo episode where Washu takes care of the baby - that was just plain adorable. Washu's my favourite character, next to Ayeka, and that episode was really touching. It almost made me wish Tenchi would choose her! I hope they touch more on Washu's past with her husband when they bring out the third OAV series.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...