Mr. Maul Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 *Students file in chatting* *Gandalf stands at the front of the room* Gandalf: Quiet, please, quiet. *All still chatting* Gandalf: QUIET!!!!! *Room darkens and walls creak* All: o__O Gandalf: Now then, as your teacher, I feel obligated to tell you the rules and procedures of the class. Number one: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sam to Frodo: Mr. Frodo, I don't think that's a good sign. Do you sir? Frodo: Don't call me 'sir,' or 'Mr.' And shut up! Sam: Yes sir, Mr. Frodo, sir. Gandalf: Last year's class passed enough notes to fill the Lonely Mountain. Which brings us to rule number two: YOU SHALL NOT PASS...notes. Sam: Mr. Frodo, sir, he said the passing thing again, sir. Frodo: Yes, I know he said it, and stop calling me SIR! Sam: Yes sir, Mr. Fr... *Frodo screams, jumps up with his sword, tackles Sam, and holds it to his throat* Sam: Mr. Frodo, sir, you're scaring me. Frodo (looking shocked) : I'm-I'm sorry...Sam, I... don't know what came over me, I... Sam: It's okay, Mr. Frodo, sir. *Gandalf's still babbling on in the background* *Bell rings* Gandalf: Goodness me! Have I been babbling on in the background this entire time? Well, students, off to lunch you go, and don't forget your recess items for afterwards. *Random hobbits file out of their class rooms into the hallway in a single file line, carrying baseball bats and other recess items over their shoulders* Hobbits(singing) : High-ho, High-ho, it's off to lunch we go! We can't be late for our twenty plates, High-ho, High-ho, High-ho, High-ho! *Sign over cafeteria reads, "The Prancing Bologna"* *Merry sits down at the table with Pippin, Sam and Frodo. He has a large chocolate milk.* Pippin: What's that? Merry: This my, friend, is a pint. Pippin: A pint? I'm getting one! *Pippin rushes towards the lunch line* Frodo: But you're lactose intolerant! ______________________________________________________________________ MORE TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell me what you think!
Sara Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 [size=1]Shall not pass...heheh. Tis very funny.[/size]
BlackDragon465 Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i] [B][size=1]Shall not pass...heheh. Tis very funny.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] I taught Tis was it is nowadays. I used Tis a few times because of reading old books with that kind of grammar. Anyway enough of that. I think the story is good. Kinda humorous at the same time. Good work and EXCELLENT compare to all my crappy stories I done in my life for school needs.All the stories I did were awful:bawl: . I think is a good talent that some people have. I admire people who can make good stories that are not boring.
Juu Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mr. Maul [/i] [B]*Students file in chatting* *Gandalf stands at the front of the room* Gandalf: Quiet, please, quiet. *All still chatting* Gandalf: QUIET!!!!! *Room darkens and walls creak* All: o__O[/quote] [/b] :rotflmao: [color=ff00cc] [size=1]OMG, I loved that part! *laughs irl* Post more! These are really funny![/color] [/size]
Guest The Harrasser Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 lord of the rings is gay. you guys are a bunch of loesers
Syk3 Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Harrasser [/i] [B]lord of the rings is gay. you guys are a bunch of loesers [/B][/QUOTE] The Harrasser, you've obviously entered this forum to spam. Just the context of which you said 'gay' proves this; complete immaturity. If you came to see how fast you can get banned, then congratulations. OtakuBoards doesn't need people like you. *Note: All prior posts made by The Harrasser have been deleted. I apoligize for any rude comments you may have seen from him.
Queen Asuka Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Hey! That was great! I laughed the whole time! Very original and a very nice parody. I do hope you post more. ^_^[/color][/size]
Mr. Maul Posted May 1, 2003 Author Posted May 1, 2003 Thank you all for your comments(except harrasser). I'm still writing the second part, so hang in there:)
Dragonstar Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 :D Hahahahahahahahaha! Oh that was funny! write more soon. Lactose intolerant, heh. I think the result of anyone drinking a pint of chocolate milkshake would be the same. Meh, that's just me. Moooore! :D :laugh:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now