OtakuBoards

Who is he???

Wormmon's Tamer

Oh, I know who that is. I got confused when I first saw him too. I think his name is Noah (or something like that). I haven't really read up on him so I don't really have any information on him besides his name =P

Either that or you mixed it up and were really looking at pictures from the old yu-gi-oh episodes (the one's that came before duel monsters and didn't make it to canada). For some odd reason Kaiba has green hair in those epps. He looks funny, lol.

Um the only person with green hair who looks like Kaiba is Kaiba. That is what Kaiba looked like in the orignal Yugiou, when it wasn't so much about the cards. Missinformed people call this "season 1", though its a completely different series.

If you say a kid that looked somewhat like Kaiba, who had blue-ish hair than you're looking at a pic of Noa. Noa is from the Noa Arc. [spoiler] As we all konw Mokuba and Seto are adopted. Well TV Tokyo needed to feel some time so that Kazuki Takahashi(the creator) could get further in the manga. This is what we would call "filler". But Noa is hell bent on finding a body(whether it be Kaiba's or not), getting rid of Kaiab(unless he takes over Kaiba's body), and running KaibaCorp. During this Arc Yuugi ends up using Kaiba's deck, and the concept of deck leaders is introduced.[/spoiler]

Ah! I've explained this how many times now? LOL. Spoilers away....

[spoiler]Kaiba has a step brother, Noah. I'm sure you all have heard about Kaiba's father and how he tried to make him cold and mean in order to run his company. Noa is...well... is the 'product' of his efforts. Noah died and came back as a hologram and defeated Seto in a duel w/ the aid of The Big 5. The only reason seto's father adopted him was b/c he resembled Noah so much.

There is ALSO another green haired boy which is the younger version of Kaiba, first season flashbacks...[/spoiler] Which is quite confusing.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Just added spoiler tags ;) -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]