OtakuBoards

How is it possible for the moon to be blown up by Master Roshi and Piccolo???

pbfrontmanvdp

In Dragonball the moon is blown up by Master Roshi during the first tournament Goku is in and then in Dragonball Z the moon is blown up by Piccolo (im not talking about the space pod replica of the moon). I mean i thought it was pretty funny that they would leave something like that open. What to know others opinion.

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Just another one of those Dragon Ball plot holes, basically to answer this question all you have to do is use some common know how. We're left to assume someone found the Dragon Balls and wished it back, perhaps Master Roshi or Goku did though they never in the series explain it to my knowledge.

This topic has been answered about as effectively as it will be.

The obvious answer is that it's a plot hole in the series. There are [i]plenty[/i] of them. I could actually sit here right now and probably type a few paragraphs just listing them. lol

Otherwise, the most probable explanation corresponds to what Rick Hunter said. Someone could have simply wished the moon back.

Having said that, I'll close this thread as to avoid a string of replies that almost mirror exactly what's already been said.

[b]edit: [/b][b]SSJ5 Gogeta[/b] had an interesting answer:

"Kami-Sama brought it back after permanetly removing Goku's tail."

So, now there are definitely sufficient enough answers for this question.