Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
a rei ayanami draw, rate me ?/10. the scanner is a bit better though the pic is a bit "blue/grey" and not white...

[URL=http://www.dodstudios.net/uploads/uploads/Rei.jpg]click here to view pic: Rei:[/URL]
Posted
Well, its great for a sketch... actually, its pretty amazing, but I think you should read a "How to draw anime tutorial" or two, then you could probably do wonders.
Posted
You can get "How to Draw Manga" guides at their official website. Or you could try looking in your local Waldenbooks or other book store.

As for your sketch, you might want to realign the eyes, one seems to be lower than the other. Besides that its a pretty good pic:toothy:

I give this sketch an 8 out of 10.
:)
Posted
i see what you mean... ill guass ill work on the eye thing than... anyway, i got another sketch:

kaoru - evangelion:
[url]http://www.dodstudios.net/uploads/uploads/Kaoru.jpg[/url]
Posted
Good job, I think this sketch is better than your last. But could you tell me who it is?

I give this sketch an 8.5 out of 10.
:)
Posted
The first sketch I give 8 out of 10, but I give a 7 out of 10 for the second sketch cuz that really doesn't seem like Kaoru. He seems a bit older and the shape of his face is a bit different from that.

WW2, Kaoru is the guy on my avatar.
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] Theyre both awesome. The rei pic looks almost like the Rei pic in you avatar. I like the Kaorou pic better, simply because it looks more detailed, however, they're both cool

btw: Kaorou is the fifth child in Neon Genesis Evangelion, [spoiler] he is also the final angel in the series, the Angel of Alternatives[/spoiler][/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...