Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b]I wanna finish the game properly,..I've finished it twice,..just to see Squall walk in that desert place =D
Anyways,...the first time, I beat Ultimecias wit only 'item' and 'limit', this time I beat Ukltimecia wit 'item', 'ressurect', 'limit', and 'magic'.
Do y'all know where Tiamat, Omega, and the other bosses are? :confused:
Thankee for any help in advance..and btw, I played Chronicles today...
I thought Chronicles was 4,5,6 & Chrono Trigger...turned out to only be 4 and Chro no :(
Anyways,..does anyone else think Crono looks like 'Super Gogeta-4'? (said as according to Final ;))[/b]
Posted
I will give you a very detailed explanation on this later on, tiamat is in the clock tower, you have to jump at the middle of the tower or something like that, iron giant is in the basement, you need the key, tri point is somewhere too, like I said before, I'll give a detailed explanation later on....
Posted
[b]OK,..thnx,..oh,..and what's that black blob near the organ? Is that monster too? Do you have to do a puzzle on the organ to release him? And what's with the nameless picture on the wall? All will be answered I foresee...seen as thought you're safer an all ;)
Oh,.. and thankee again..[/b]
Posted
To get to omega, you need both parties. Choose which party you want to use to fight with. Before you reach the organ rooom, you wiil arrive at a large place with the huge chandilier. Your chosen party should be there. Using the green thing there to change your party. Your second party should go to the basement. (use encounter none) At the base of the stairs should have a rope. You pull it and there will be a sign saying you have called the monsters or something. There will be a 30 second time limit. Quickly change your party and head straight to the organ room. There lies your greatest foe. Good Luck.


P\S: If I were you, I'll have lots of 'Aura' magic and 'Holy Wars'!!(you know, invincible!)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]I wanna finish the game properly,..I've finished it twice,..just to see Squall walk in that desert place =D
Anyways,...the first time, I beat Ultimecias wit only 'item' and 'limit', this time I beat Ukltimecia wit 'item', 'ressurect', 'limit', and 'magic'.
Do y'all know where Tiamat, Omega, and the other bosses are? :confused:
Thankee for any help in advance..and btw, I played Chronicles today...
I thought Chronicles was 4,5,6 & Chrono Trigger...turned out to only be 4 and Chro no :(
Anyways,..does anyone else think Crono looks like 'Super Gogeta-4'? (said as according to Final ;))[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Crono looks NOTHING like Super Gogeta 4. Sorry to disappoint you, AJ. :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]I always thought Crono looked like Gohan as a super sayian with red hair. [/B][/QUOTE]

I've never really compared any Chrono Trigger characters to anyone from DBZ...
Posted
When I first saw a pic of Crono, I was like " Hey, that looks alot like Gohan" His hair is about the same shape and Ive seen that in chronicles in the intro scene, he looks like he has big mucles like gohan to.
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]they were drawn by the same people i believe... and ozzie looks a lot like the nameks... magus looks like someone... and well yea...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[b]Heh heh,.. guess your right...he [i]does[/i] look like Gohan, but wit red hair,..but I'd still stick with Gogeta 4...c'mon,..the eyes,.. same skin colour more or less,..the hair,..it's just that Crono got a hair cut!
Hmm,..[URL=http://diddy212.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/crono2.jpg]Crono[/URL]: [URL=http://www.pluto.spaceports.com/~pauldbz/pics/g29.jpg]Gogeta 4[/URL], or [URL=http://www.pluto.spaceports.com/~pauldbz/pics/gohan5.jpg]red head Gohan?[/URL] [/b]
Posted
acutally, AJ

Some one made pics of dbz and ct characters a while back. The results were that
Crono looked like goku
Magus looked like vegeta (a bit if you see a pic of magus in one of the fmv's)
And ozzie looks a bit like the namaks
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]they were drawn by the same people i believe... and ozzie looks a lot like the nameks... magus looks like someone... and well yea...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, Akira Toriyama was on the Production team for Chrono Trigger... :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...