OtakuBoards

do you like static x?

caffeinefreak5

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by caffeinefreak5 [/i]
[B]thanx for telling me what you guys think [/B][/QUOTE]
(chases after him before he gets away)

Well, i like some of their music but some is boring. I have Wisconsin Deathtrip and like Ravenstorture says, it rules. The video is funny too. Their newer stuff like black and white and cold rule. Cold is perfectly used in Queen of the Damned.
Its funny, the forum i was on before Otakuboards was a music forum and they hated them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Renegade V2
I love Static-X's CD Wissconsin Death Trip! I'm With Stupid is a great song, and I enjoyed Bled For Days too. They really are a kick *** band. NYAH! =P

I still haven't bought Machine yet though. I really hated the song Cold. So I decided to download a few songs from the album to check them out. I still haven't though. =0

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B]Sure, it's their only song I've actually heard (aside from a remix of Nine Inch Nail's [i]Closer[/i])[/B][/QUOTE]

That's a fan mix, and even then I don't think it's that hot lol. The REAL trance mix of the song off of Further Down the Spiral is ten times better.

You'd be surprised how many NIN fan remixes there are. I can think of well over 100 that I've seen, and many are combinations of NIN and another band... even Henry Rollins.

Anyway, great banner Ryan. Sin rocks :). First I've heard of this club too heh. Has my support.

Anyway, as for Static-X... I think they're a fun band. There's not much else to say about them lol.