Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=purple][font=gothic]I love static X, but I've only got/heard their wisconsin death trip album. I love I'm With Stupid, it's a great song. Although it doesn't make too much sense...[/font][/color]
Posted
Get to the Gone > You.

Sure, it's their only song I've actually heard (aside from a remix of Nine Inch Nail's [i]Closer[/i]), but it sure kicks ***, especially with this NGE music video it goes to. ^_^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by caffeinefreak5 [/i]
[B]thanx for telling me what you guys think [/B][/QUOTE]
(chases after him before he gets away)

Well, i like some of their music but some is boring. I have Wisconsin Deathtrip and like Ravenstorture says, it rules. The video is funny too. Their newer stuff like black and white and cold rule. Cold is perfectly used in Queen of the Damned.
Its funny, the forum i was on before Otakuboards was a music forum and they hated them.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Renegade V2
Posted
I love Static-X's CD Wissconsin Death Trip! I'm With Stupid is a great song, and I enjoyed Bled For Days too. They really are a kick *** band. NYAH! =P

I still haven't bought Machine yet though. I really hated the song Cold. So I decided to download a few songs from the album to check them out. I still haven't though. =0
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B]Sure, it's their only song I've actually heard (aside from a remix of Nine Inch Nail's [i]Closer[/i])[/B][/QUOTE]

That's a fan mix, and even then I don't think it's that hot lol. The REAL trance mix of the song off of Further Down the Spiral is ten times better.

You'd be surprised how many NIN fan remixes there are. I can think of well over 100 that I've seen, and many are combinations of NIN and another band... even Henry Rollins.

Anyway, great banner Ryan. Sin rocks :). First I've heard of this club too heh. Has my support.

Anyway, as for Static-X... I think they're a fun band. There's not much else to say about them lol.
Posted
I think there pretty good. The other day my brother gave me Wissconsin Death Trip, because he thought he liked them but he didn't.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...