Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:laugh: i have finished one of my new out'o'proportion chibi characters yay *yawn* well im tired im going to sleep next i gotta draw bruce lee character for shinobi in my special style:P
Posted
Man, i LOVE your style so much ^_^. I love this guy's shades and little twig thingy me bob in his mouth. I so wish i could make those Chibis ^_^.
Posted
He's pointing a gun at me. oO;
Heh, don't you [i]love[/i] airbrushing?
Tiny little nitpicks that I am sure could be fixed with experience.

How about some backgrounds, even just a shadow? It could take your characters farther. ^^

9/1o.
Posted
Whoa! that's kinda creepy o0 s/he is cool lookin with the (whatever that is) in his or her mouth. What does it say on her shirt?! Pumb maybe?(I have bad vision and I can't find my glasses)
Posted
haha it's a he i was gonna give him brown hair but purple looked betta i have no idea whats in his mouth either :P it says Pumo on his shirt it looked blank with nothing there i was gonna put puma but cuz i didn't wanna do anything to get in trouble with them i put Pumo and a little dragon thing my friend creadted i though he looked pretty cool so i put the dragon head on the shirt to
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] I like the way you've colored it, and you've got an amazing style of chibi art ^_^. He looks like he's going to shoot me. Oh no! Is he going to shoot me? *gets shot* ask dumb questions, get shot I guess.....

*I am insane, don't worry about me. I never make sense, usually.*[/size][/color]:blush:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...