OtakuBoards

Punk Magazine

Guest The Mage Prince

Guest The Mage Prince
Would You Be Interested In Buying A Copy Of Punker's Digest? Tell Me If You Would!

If you said more about what this was... and were trying to get feedback on how to make it the best you can and so on, maybe it'd be cool. However, you've said jack about it and come off like you're just advertising and trying to unload a few copies. OB isn't cool with that heh.

Guest The Mage Prince
I was just asking thats all! I'm not selling them on this site goto [url]http://punkersdigest.noneto.com[/url] and that is where be able to buy the mag which is coming soon!

You'll have to be a bit more clear next time obviously heh. I'm not in Australia, so I've never even heard of this magazine. We don't seem to have much in the way of punk stuff available around Chicago honestly.

It's a bit odd that your poll in here is the same as the one on the site... So I'm not sure what's going on exactly lol.

Guest pdzineguy
Sorry, I must admit the mage prince has been a bit vague in his description. I am new to this forum and I am the Editor of the zine Punkers Digest. The first issue will be coming out in the first half a May and a new issue will be released bi-monthly. It will have a lot of stuff about punk music and culture and have a free cover cd as well. I will be able to give you more information after the last of our issues are printed next week. We are not a big magazine and will be sold in Independent Record Stores and online through our distributor. You will have to wait a little before the we organise this althoug and you can also buy it direct through us. We are currently working out pricing for orders and I will be able to post these soon. The price of the magazine itself is like $3.00 Australian or just over $1.50 u.s.

I hope this clears up a few of your questions
if you want to ask any more questions or order a copy email me at [email]themelbourneeel@eelsfan.com[/email]

Thanks again And Happy Posting
p.s The full site should be up by early next week and should also be accessable through [url]www.punkersdigest.tk[/url]

Guest pdzineguy
Have you heard of Punk Planet? I think that magazines from Chicago. Could be wrong though.

Also if you have a suggestion for the zine could you please post it up.

If you think you could join our staff please send me a submission in the form of article, picture or artwork and I will consider it.

Thanks