DarK DeatH Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 Another Holy War The holy war begun, blood splattered around, countless dead bodies appearing, countless murders, not making a single sound. Death came after many, some died for no reason, however, the end came sooner, for those involved in treason. Slashes and bullets, were all the same, in this dull battle field, that drove many men insane. Some called that a 'holy war', but holy can't be a war, war brings only pain, its destruction can be seen from the stars. When the war is finally over, and many bodies are scattered around, when there are no winners or losers, someone will finally hear a life sound.
Vicky Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 I like that. It was good. I wrote a poem about war. I heard that the war in Iraq was nearly over.
TheHackman Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 I really like ur poem but what prompted u to write it. Its very insightful. I wrote a couple of poems on war as well but none as well said and thoughtful as urs. nice. The Hackman
Lady Macaiodh Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]It will sound better if you clean up the metre a bit. Otherwise, very insightful.[/color][/size]
KittyLynn Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Nice poem. But you try to rhyme that it starts to not make sense. You don't have to rhyme in a poem, and if you do rhyme, just let it come naturally. -CL[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now