Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i'm sorry if somebody posts this already but my mom just made the worst decision ever by letting my cousin sleep over (worst cousins) ever in the universe she sleeping tonight ans she doesn't have school but i luckily i have school tomorrow but i can't stand her please help but no violence please (she is not that younge so baby stuff won't work please help:( :(
Posted
i had the exact same topic except it was someone i hated
so i suggest that get away from them, ignore and hopefully they will leave you alone.
leave violence as a last resort
if you cant get rid of them, tell me
i might do some business there (jk) :D
Posted
Umm.......................................without violence......................................havent got a clue!
My advice would be to use vioelnce!
Posted
How young is she? If she is around 4 than Ill tell you what I did once. I got a game that was multiplayer (Marrio tennis) than started a 1 player tournement handed her a controller, and told her she was playing me. It worked like a charm because I was playing for an hour or 2 and all she was doing was fiddiling with the controller.
Posted
My worst decision ever was when i looked at this post and replyed. Ooopss LoL
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]How young is she? If she is around 4 than Ill tell you what I did once. I got a game that was multiplayer (Marrio tennis) than started a 1 player tournement handed her a controller, and told her she was playing me. It worked like a charm because I was playing for an hour or 2 and all she was doing was fiddiling with the controller. [/B][/QUOTE]

AHH HAHAHA!!! I have used that trick sooo many times!! I used to play StarFox64, and tell my little cuz he was the "other" starfighters :) Mua-Mua-Muahahahahahaa!:devil:
Posted
I did that too! Anyways you should play like Wario Land for GB and tell them that they will get a turn when you die. It works every time...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]pull out your weapon and make her see. she will be disgusted and never will she bother you again.:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

I think this would probably work the best. You might even mentally scar her for life. :laugh:
Posted
I was playing FF one day when my little cousin showed up. I was worried she (it's a girl!) would accidentally reset my game. I was like shielding my PS from her. Then she took the spare controller on the side and starts playing with it. Finally I can rest in piece. like you said, she's thinking she's playing the game.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]if all else fails (peacefully), lead her out to the city and leave her there. if she knows the way, we got a problem [/B][/QUOTE]


[SIZE=3]Bribery[/SIZE] it's the only solution!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...