WW2 Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 I'm not sure where this should go, so if its in the wrong spot please move it or close it or whatever.:cross: Please look at the pic below, and ask your self "why?" [IMG]http://home.earthlink.net/~twc3365482238/Lioncut1.jpg[/IMG] Why would anyone do this to their pet? Do any of you know anybody who does this kind of stuff? Frankly I just don't understand.:nope: Please respond.:)
amibasuki Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 [FONT=arial]............................... are you sure that wasn't edited? [/FONT]
WW2 Posted May 3, 2003 Author Posted May 3, 2003 I'm pretty sure its an actual photo. Heres another pic of that poor kitty. :( You just know it hates its owners. [IMG]http://home.earthlink.net/~twc3365482238/Lioncut2.jpg[/IMG]
Guest cloricus Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 That poor cat! Normaly that sort of thing goes under fashion, but that is way to far... Eps - Gle!
Semjaza Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 I've seen worse. I swear this pic must be at least 3 years old now too. I've seen it everywhere.
Yu Yu Hakusho! Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 That's....messed up. Somebody please get that cat out of there...
Recommended Posts