Booboo Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 Me and my friend made this really simple license plate banner. I may mak another one with just LIL_ANDROID on it.
Semjaza Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 Not a bad idea... I think it would be a bit cooler if you kept the amount of letters down. Like, here in Illinois, I think you are allowed only like 8 letters/numbers on a plate. So if you tried to make something that said something that resembles your name or Good Charlotte with less characters, I think that would be a good idea. More realistic I guess. That's my idea anyway.
GinnyLyn Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 *thwaps Sem* Dangit, quit taking my words! :p Here in Texas, you only get 6 numbers/letter. Not much to work with. Hmmm...how about...GD CHAR....no, no... Meh. *curls in corner* Very clean and nifty. Just...a little unrealistic. :bluesweat 9.3/1o.
Semjaza Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B]*thwaps Sem* Dangit, quit taking my words! :p[/B][/QUOTE] We seem to share a collective unconscious lately ;)
GinnyLyn Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 You, me, and Mitch both. ("Both." lol) How many letters does Maryland allow? We can figure out some sort of License Name for you if we can.
Semjaza Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 Looks like they only allow 6 letters there as well, judging from the plates I've seen online.
Booboo Posted May 3, 2003 Author Posted May 3, 2003 Well on small cars it's 6 numbers/letters, but on SUVs and vans it's 7 numbers/letters.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now