Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I decided to mess around with my new operating system and found a cool little capture program.

These are my new creations.

Hope you like.
Posted
They look just like the icons that are bundled with all those programs that let you pretend you have OS X on a PC... Looks exactly like my Mobydock actually.

You did these yourself? Or did you just screen capture? I'm confused on what you actually did.
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] I can't see much of the background, But it's pretty cool for a screen capture.

heh, I have cool capture software too, It's a buttojn on my keyeboard called PRNT SCRN :p [/size][/color]
Posted
I kinda like the trash can. Looks niftier than my ugly little pixely one. :p (Oh duh, that be Mac'ies. *dodges Sara*)

Nitpick on the banner--the first pick has a black corner or something sticking up at the bottom and I'm pretty sure that's not meant to be there.

PrntScrn fuuuuun. ^^;

Because I've never seen the pics before, I give you a 9/1o.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...