DarK DeatH Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 Hey people, lookie what I've made with Photoshop some time ago... It's just a random background, with no specific theme.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 It looks like theres a face in there. o.O; Its pretty cool but I don't really like the swirls. Just my opinion.
GinnyLyn Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 S'allright...mmmpf. S'okay... No, honestly, there's just something about this that I don't care much for. I dunno what. I'd like to see some monochromatic versions of this or... Meh. Rating pending.
conpiracymonki Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 [b][size=1] The background looks like a winged demon to me, lol. I don't really think the swirly thing and the square type things go well together. Maybe get rid of one of them? And I don't like the mirrored parts either.[/b] But I see a winged demon! *runs*[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now