OtakuBoards

Custom user text?

MillieFan

Can you have a custom user title on this board? I go to other boards where this is enabled, and it looks like some people have custom titles here too.

If it is an option, after how many posts can you change your user title or apply for said change?

:sleep:

Guest cloricus
I like the idea of being able to change it when you get to a set number of posts. :P (1000 or 1500?)

Eps - Ceh!

It's not gonna happen. People have certain titles that come with amounts of posts, and some, like me, have working status that tells what we moderate or whatever. We don't think costum titles will be happening anytime soon, till then, we suggest using the "location" option for any want of custom text.

[size=1]Heh, I've been annoying James about custom titles for a long time. Transtic is right, Moderator titles are very specific, and are pretty helpful.

The most viable option seems to be a subtitle option, or something similar to the Location box. (Hardly anyone uses it for location anyway..) Is it possible to remove the "Location" text, I wonder...?

Anyway.

And actually, "No Life" and "I live here" are standard titles, heh.[/size]