Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If you drawn your own saiyan, what would it look like?
I made one up called Tie. He is full evil and has long, red hair. His eyes are some how red.:flaming: He can go to ssj4. King vegeta couldn't controlle him, so he was put into hyper sleep for 600 years. When he wakes, the first thing on his to do list is to get back at the king.
So, whats yours??? :angel: :laugh: :) :( :cool:
Posted
I've already drew mine up jsut look in the Art & Design section. The title of the post is: GC Son Chiku. Yes she is a girl, and yes she plays guitar. :D
Posted
While I'm not sure if this post actually belongs here, I'm not going to point that out.

Oops. I did.

Let's see...Female, for one thing. Tail is intact. Wild hair (of course). Has the ability to not only reach Super-Saiyajin, but SSj x2 as well. Not Ssj x3 or x4, though, 'cause those just look silly. Name based off of a fruit rather then a vegitable, simply because I don't know that many vegitable names.
Posted
well if i could draw better... wow i'll make with blue hair, eyes like kid buu muscles all over a tail,and super evil j/k :D
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...