Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Here you go. I promised you a drawing, but nothing was turning out right. Hopefully this is good enough for you.

Spotlight is the greatest tool ever.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
Incredible Job... Its really hard to say otherwise... the poem, the whole dark background, and asuka's expression (O_O) masterpiece!
Posted
Awsome man, very well done. I love the quote, and I love the picture. Everything just looks so great together. ^_^ Happy birthday again, Asuka!

Ok, I [u]really[/u] like the picture, lol. *_*
Posted
Ooooo, nothing to nitpick. Ooooo...*gasps in awe* (Duck.)

Um, did you draw this? If so, I'm gonna go hide in that corner over there and be a hermit for the rest of my life. ^^;;; (Duck.)

Good GOLLY, but this is a nice piece. (Duck! :D)

A perfect 1o. How could one give anything less?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]Ooooo, nothing to nitpick. Ooooo...*gasps in awe* (Duck.)

Um, did you draw this? If so, I'm gonna go hide in that corner over there and be a hermit for the rest of my life. ^^;;; (Duck.)

Good GOLLY, but this is a nice piece. (Duck! :D)

A perfect 1o. How could one give anything less? [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]No, I did not draw it. If I could draw like that I would be a much more confident person ^_^"

I just made the wallpaper from the pic. Heh, thanks.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
Still gorgeous. (Duck.)

*hands you a cookie* (Duck.)

*glares at subconscience* (Duck!)

On a completely different note, yeah, the duck, don't forget the duck piccie. ^^;;; Please.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]WEEEEEEEEE! Thankies Joshness!

This is so cute...and I love the morbidness of it all. Very nice. I thank you so very much. *Adds it to her birthday collection*

And don't worry, I haven't forgotten your birthday. :)[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]Still gorgeous. (Duck.)

*hands you a cookie* (Duck.)

*glares at subconscience* (Duck!)

On a completely different note, yeah, the duck, don't forget the duck piccie. ^^;;; Please. [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]Here's the Duck, Ginny. (Goose)

-Shy[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...