OtakuBoards

Um....X_X

Alexa

I'm sorry if this thread has been created before, but is there a way for me to change my name, on the account I'm using? So can I just change D*Star into something else? If that is possible (which I think it is, I've seen people change their names) how do I do it?

[color=#808080]Currently, I don't believe that we have "rounds" of name changing as such. We've only done that once.

I'm not sure exactly how Charles is handling the name changing issue, but if you want to have your name changed (up until the time when we allow people to change it themselves), it's best to ask Charles.[/color]

I was holding off on the name changing process because I wasn't sure how the feature that would allow members to change their own names was coming along. And--I was busy developing ideas to keep quality events running on a constant basis.

But, because school is just about over for the summer and I have a bit more time on my hands, I'll begin taking requests via private message. Whether an announcement should be made about that is up to ze James.

Most people'll ask me once they notice other members changing names though, I suspect. :grins:

[color=#808080]Charles, if there's anything you need to inform me about, I advise you to send PMs regularly.

In fact, it might even be worth sending one once a week or something, so that I know what's going on and stuff. This would be really useful when it comes to name changing and stuff, because then I can work out details about hacks (I can coincide things with your activities) and I can inform you about things that you might need to know. It's just better to have that contact, I think.

Anyway, if you're interested in doing the whole name change thing, I'll be happy to announce it.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D*Star [/i]
[B]Okay, so I'll wait until the announcment? [/B][/QUOTE]

It's here already, at the top of all the forums..

edit: damn, I didn't realise I replied that quick.. heh *points to times at bottom of posts..*