Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
O.K Im confused. I made a topic that said I'm goin to put the Trunks Lovers Anonymous club out of business. Now I thought that this Gohan enraged guy missed the boat, when he said "Oh don't talk about Trunks, you can't shut them down." I thought "Well this guy missed the point." But NOOOO, the equally thick headed Transtic Nerve tells me to shut up. I know this will be deleted, but listen CHIEF. IT WAS A FREAKING JOKE. I post something original. A joke. And it gets closed. Did you people even read the topic? Who in their right mind thinks that Babi-Dee looks like both Jennifer Lopez and Brad Pitt? This stupidity astounds me. Yeah , I really had a problem with that club. Whatever. OH DO GROW UP!
Posted
That was a good joke, and funny. Atleast I know it was a joke unlike some of the humorless people of these boards.
Posted
Yeah and people can have two different names too it seems... try getting someone other than yourself to support your acts....

What you did may have been funny, but stupid as always... and NOTHING right now on these boards is being very tolerated... you wanna be stupid do it somewhere else where people might actually care....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]I don't even understand the relevance of the [i]original[/i] topic...
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

there was no relevance, but they weren't being rude and stupid to each other in the process.... plus it's for people who like trunks.... just let them like trunks, it's not like it's causing any sort of emotional harm to anyone because of it...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...