OtakuBoards

Need a new computer?

Blue Truth

Ok, heres the deal, I need a new computer, my 733 celeron is not(and never has been) cutting it. And really, thou I'm new, I'm putting trust in the member here, cuase we are all anime fans here. :D ANy way, I'll put what I want, and I want some of you to give me the cheaper price, I want a 2.5 AMD atholon XP, 1024 meg of ddr ram at 2700, 80 gig hard drive-and a DVD/cd burner combo drive, and no case, or power suply needed, Please post here as soon as possible, and if you live in orlando email me at *********** and put computer as the subject, if not put on, I will not answer it. Please help me with this, I just can't tell where to buy from. I tried going to price watch.com, and tigerdirect.com.

If you live in Orlando and want a new computer, go to a computer place and buy some. Cheap Guys Computers has several stores around here. As well as Comp USA, Best Buy, whatever. But you aren't going to use OB as a hub for trying to buy a computer from someone here, plus the majority of people here are kids and wouldn't be able to help you anyway. It's not that hard to find computer parts or plain ole computers. I'm sure you can get whatever computer you want if you have the cash, people will do anything for a sale.