OtakuBoards

Have you seen the movie Tenchi in Love

Meilin13

How they came up with the title for the first Tenchi Muyo in Love is beyong me.... should called Tenchi: Time Traveler or something... anyway, regardless Tenchi Muyo in Love is ranked high on my favorite anime movies list....

It's just great.... the whole plot, the action sequences, it's just d@mn cool!

Tenchi in Love 2 is a much better fitting title... he does fall in love in this movie... well sort of.... he's made to fall in love.... and he does... although I think this is the worst of all 3 of the Tenchi movies... and I don't remember it all that well.... It was so bad I sold my DVD of it hehe

Tenchi Muyo in love was great! ever since i watched it i have beome like the worlds hugest Achika fan! did you see the way she kicked kains butt! i hate kain.. but there is one thing about kain i like... he could polish off sakuya in a second.. uuurgh i hate her! ( yugi & sakuya suck!) i hate tenchi in tokyo.. but here ive gotten off track..anywho.. Tenchi in love ruled!! yeah Achika.. but the title sucks should be like Tenchi Muyo:Travels Time or Achika:@ss kicker or whatever.. the girls didnt play a very big role.. they pretty much walked around looking good, well Ryoko anyways .. and i don't understand how they say Ryoko can only teleport to a place she has already been.. such a lie!! she goes to places shes never been without teleporting alllll the time!! well anyays.. Tenchi in Love was great!