Meilin13 Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 I would say it was a pretty cute movie. I expecially like the ending to it when they must face the ceast Kain. Well I wonder what everyone else thinks.
Sephiroth Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 heh, tenchi in love, that what I call a false title, he doesn't fall in love in either of the 2 tenchi in love movies....
Shy Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 I liked Tenchi in Love but I agree with Sepiroth about the title thing
No-Name Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 i agree with sepiroth too, but it was a cool movie, 8 outta 10 is my rating.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 How they came up with the title for the first Tenchi Muyo in Love is beyong me.... should called Tenchi: Time Traveler or something... anyway, regardless Tenchi Muyo in Love is ranked high on my favorite anime movies list.... It's just great.... the whole plot, the action sequences, it's just d@mn cool! Tenchi in Love 2 is a much better fitting title... he does fall in love in this movie... well sort of.... he's made to fall in love.... and he does... although I think this is the worst of all 3 of the Tenchi movies... and I don't remember it all that well.... It was so bad I sold my DVD of it hehe
Pressure Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 Tenchi Muyo in love was great! ever since i watched it i have beome like the worlds hugest Achika fan! did you see the way she kicked kains butt! i hate kain.. but there is one thing about kain i like... he could polish off sakuya in a second.. uuurgh i hate her! ( yugi & sakuya suck!) i hate tenchi in tokyo.. but here ive gotten off track..anywho.. Tenchi in love ruled!! yeah Achika.. but the title sucks should be like Tenchi Muyo:Travels Time or Achika:@ss kicker or whatever.. the girls didnt play a very big role.. they pretty much walked around looking good, well Ryoko anyways .. and i don't understand how they say Ryoko can only teleport to a place she has already been.. such a lie!! she goes to places shes never been without teleporting alllll the time!! well anyays.. Tenchi in Love was great!
anime lover Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 no i haven't, but i'm geting it on DVD from viz.
tethsuo shima Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 I SAW THE MOVIE AND IS GREAT BUT HE DIDN'T FELT IN LOVE WITH NO ONE SO THE TITLE WAS THE ONLY THING THAT SUCK JI YN
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now