OtakuBoards

The Guardian of Dreams

Rhys Mayiessen

[color=skyblue]Hmmm...I seem to be drawing a lot latley...Anyways there is a long story behind this guy that I made up just when I was drawing him (even though he has no real name)

Well I don't know if any of you are really going to read this but anyways...The guardian of dreams is the one that gives you your dreams...he's made out of dreams that have become real. Once and a while his hair will start becoming black, when it's all black he turns evil or crazy. That is why you have nightmares. He is blind, he has no use for eyes since he only sees into the dream world though he can live in the real world.

This drawing is the begining of his madness period. Lol I didn't feel like drawing the legs so that's what the cloud is doing there.[/color]

Guest Steiner
Thats awesome i really like how u drew the hair u should try drawing rei from evangelion. 8.2/10

[color=skyblue]Lol I didn't copy it from anything Phantom's Angel I was at school when I was drawing it.

Hehe the cloud is there because I couldn't draw his feet. One of my friends drew the outline of a cloud and I thought it was a good idea...^^ Thank you for all your comments![/color]