Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=skyblue]Hmmm...I seem to be drawing a lot latley...Anyways there is a long story behind this guy that I made up just when I was drawing him (even though he has no real name)

Well I don't know if any of you are really going to read this but anyways...The guardian of dreams is the one that gives you your dreams...he's made out of dreams that have become real. Once and a while his hair will start becoming black, when it's all black he turns evil or crazy. That is why you have nightmares. He is blind, he has no use for eyes since he only sees into the dream world though he can live in the real world.

This drawing is the begining of his madness period. Lol I didn't feel like drawing the legs so that's what the cloud is doing there.[/color]
Posted
Oh wow. I really like that. Honestly ITs really good, If you didn't look atanyhting to draw it, If ya did its still good but could be better. heh thats all for critizem on my part.
Posted
Oooo (O_O) Thats awesome! The cloud thingy fits rather well due to the haziness of dreams afterwards :) I like! 9/10
Guest Steiner
Posted
Thats awesome i really like how u drew the hair u should try drawing rei from evangelion. 8.2/10
Posted
[color=skyblue]Lol I didn't copy it from anything Phantom's Angel I was at school when I was drawing it.

Hehe the cloud is there because I couldn't draw his feet. One of my friends drew the outline of a cloud and I thought it was a good idea...^^ Thank you for all your comments![/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...