Subversive Posted May 8, 2003 Posted May 8, 2003 Check out this wall I made in spare time during class. (Low Res)
SaiyanPrincessX Posted May 8, 2003 Posted May 8, 2003 I like the effects but it seems to plain on the left though. 7/10
Shinkoru Posted May 8, 2003 Posted May 8, 2003 The fire type thgn is Cool but yeah the big emptiness on the left, maby u should put an anime char there. I have a few that would look ASOME there. If ur intrested pm me. :)
Subversive Posted May 8, 2003 Author Posted May 8, 2003 Meh I did it in class. I had no access to any type of pictures. I might bring a disk next class, take home the .psd, and add something. I like it how it is. I had a real busy background but took it away.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now