Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
As many of you know, I like trains a lot. Well, My favorite Railroad no longer exists. Another company now runs the rails. Well, I thought about ghosts the other night, and this idea came to me. I call it Ghosts of Tremont (the location in the pic). What do you all think?
Posted
Oh cool. That looks nice. Cool fade, it really looks like a ghost train cept for the front part of the train but its hard 2 notice. :) good job. 8/10
Posted
That looks good. I wish I was as good as the people here, but my stuff probale looks like scribbles compeared to you lot. I would give it a 9/10.
Posted
It was tough to find a train that was at the same angle as the picture I took. That's the best I can find, so it's all good. :)
Posted
Heey... i should save that and give it to a younger sister of my friend and tell her that ghosts DO exist :) 9/10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...