Shaun Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 As many of you know, I like trains a lot. Well, My favorite Railroad no longer exists. Another company now runs the rails. Well, I thought about ghosts the other night, and this idea came to me. I call it Ghosts of Tremont (the location in the pic). What do you all think?
Shinkoru Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 Oh cool. That looks nice. Cool fade, it really looks like a ghost train cept for the front part of the train but its hard 2 notice. :) good job. 8/10
Vicky Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 That looks good. I wish I was as good as the people here, but my stuff probale looks like scribbles compeared to you lot. I would give it a 9/10.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 Well part of the train kinda looks like its floating. I know thats a big stereotypical aspect of ghosts but only half of the train is in the picture. o.O; Othwise, its nice. ^_~ 7/10
Shaun Posted May 10, 2003 Author Posted May 10, 2003 It was tough to find a train that was at the same angle as the picture I took. That's the best I can find, so it's all good. :)
Kwai Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 Heey... i should save that and give it to a younger sister of my friend and tell her that ghosts DO exist :) 9/10
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now