OtakuBoards

Clubs

vash t.s.

[color=red][size=1][font=arial]Right now, members hold their "clubs" via their sigs. It's just a fun little thing we do to screw around, and I really don't think a club forum is necessary. In fact, the current method is quite effective...a new forum just means more work for the mods.

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1]Exactly, they wouldn't do anything other than have people putting "Im in teh coolies club!!11!" in their siggy's...[/size]

Oh, no clubs!!! Last summer there was at least three digimon clubs going on at the same time, and each of them had about the same members. Although I went in when it first started, it soon became clear to me that the clubs were quite... well, stupid. Nobody did anything in them except listed members and nominated vice presidents and researchers of this-and-that. That's why they all went down by fall...

Heh, of course i have some personal issues regarding the digimon clubs, but lets NOT get into it...

Had i known of the troubles you had with clubs i wouldn't have brought it up! sorry about that...but what about a thread, or forum to report abuse to the forums. but if you had problems with that then thats fine to...

By the way...the reason i brought up "clubs" was because i am a member of 4 other forums and they have it, but have not had trouble with it. if you want these sites you will have to Private Message me.
So i am very sorry for mentioning the "clubs forum". Please forgive me. thank you.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vash t.s. [/i]
[B]You should make a club forum:) [/B][/QUOTE]

Firstly I wouldn't think it's a good idea, but also....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vash t.s. [/i]
[B]people can make clubs like in example:
Anime Club
Fan Art club[/B][/QUOTE]

What exactly is the difference between have anime and fan art clubs, in seperate forums.. when there are already anime and art forums to suit their needs??