G/S/B Master Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 This is about the PM Messege warning box. When ever I get a PM, the warning box never comes up. I think it is because of the Liquid skin I'm using. I need help here :bluesweat . And I did put yes for the enabler.
Sara Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 [size=1]I've been using Liquid since it came out, and never had a problem. Does it work for you on other skins?[/size]
GinnyLyn Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 I too have Liquid on right now, and it still pops up. Do you login automatically when you visit OBs? (cookies) If that isn't it, then double check all your options, just to be sure.
Patronus Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 [color=darkblue]I had that problem when it wouldn't let me into any threads. I figured out it was my Freedom Security Protection. Disconnect your security programs and have someone send you a pm. It might work, it might not.[/color]
James Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 [color=#808080]I am using Liquid, and I still receive pop-ups.[/color]
G/S/B Master Posted May 10, 2003 Author Posted May 10, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i] [B][size=1] Does it work for you on other skins?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] On the original skin yeah. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] Do you login automatically when you visit OBs? (cookies) [/size][/QUOTE] Yes. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Logan [/i] [B][color=darkblue]I had that problem when it wouldn't let me into any threads. I figured out it was my Freedom Security Protection. Disconnect your security programs and have someone send you a pm. It might work, it might not.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Erm how do you do that?
Guest Zeh Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 [size=1]I automatically login on the computer when i go to OB, and i've never had a problem...[/size]
Patronus Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 [color=darkblue]See the icon of your security program in the bottom right side of your screen? Right-click it and choose select. -Logan[/color]
G/S/B Master Posted May 11, 2003 Author Posted May 11, 2003 Yeah, my PM box messege is working!!!! I just switched my skin to Version 6 and it started working again. Strange isn't it?
Juu Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Well... it only works for me half of the time, but it's been that way for me on the default skin too. :bluesweat[/color] [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now