Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Whats the best place to find some really good buddy I cons. All the ones aol offers just about totally suck. Anything will be nice. I like the ones that look like a button on the AIM the most.
Posted
the site is [url]www.badassbuddy.com/[/url] This is not Spam because im answering him
Posted
Hahahah! Everyone needs to see the ones at badassbuddy. They have some awesome ones. Anyone who is old enough or are not offended by the f-word go to the naughty page and look at the one about osama bin laden. THATS A GOOD ONE.
Posted
[color=deeppink]Haha, I'll agree that the ones AOL offers are no good. I hate having AOL...can't wait until the next version of Windows comes out in October and I can get rid of Windows ME...it's screwing up everything on my computer. THEN AIM will finally work...ahhhh :D[/color]
Posted
Yeah, I started out with aOL too. IT SUCKED! I finally switched to somethign else and I could then do a bunch of stuff. AOL would let me bring up chats, java, or other crap like that. Plus it ask you if you want to sign of every 15 minutes so its almost immpossible to leave it downloading overnight. And it disconnected all the time. My new service has never disconnected in 1 1/2 years. Its retty fast too.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i]
[B]Yeah, I started out with aOL too. IT SUCKED! I finally switched to somethign else and I could then do a bunch of stuff. AOL would let me bring up chats, java, or other crap like that. Plus it ask you if you want to sign of every 15 minutes so its almost immpossible to leave it downloading overnight. And it disconnected all the time. My new service has never disconnected in 1 1/2 years. Its retty fast too. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yeah, I [i]really[/i] need a different service...I just don't think my dad would consider it :rolleyes:[/color]
Posted
My dad got mad at it himselve so swithcing was not really a prob. Do not get compuserve though. they screwed us big. They said there service was 20 bucks a mionth for unlimited access. Then when we got our 255$ bill we called them up and they said its 20 bucks for 30 hours and 2.50 each one after that or something like that. We told them they had told us it was for unlimited and didnt pay them. We almost went to court but then they left us alone.
Posted
ACK! I just realized I haven't had a buddy icon in... a very long time... as soon as I tell my dad and brother I'm gay I'm gonna put a gay something or another for my Icon.... perhaps... i dunno.... maybe I should just go without one....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...