OtakuBoards

AIM Buddy Icons

Seifer

[color=deeppink]Haha, I'll agree that the ones AOL offers are no good. I hate having AOL...can't wait until the next version of Windows comes out in October and I can get rid of Windows ME...it's screwing up everything on my computer. THEN AIM will finally work...ahhhh :D[/color]

Yeah, I started out with aOL too. IT SUCKED! I finally switched to somethign else and I could then do a bunch of stuff. AOL would let me bring up chats, java, or other crap like that. Plus it ask you if you want to sign of every 15 minutes so its almost immpossible to leave it downloading overnight. And it disconnected all the time. My new service has never disconnected in 1 1/2 years. Its retty fast too.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i]
[B]Yeah, I started out with aOL too. IT SUCKED! I finally switched to somethign else and I could then do a bunch of stuff. AOL would let me bring up chats, java, or other crap like that. Plus it ask you if you want to sign of every 15 minutes so its almost immpossible to leave it downloading overnight. And it disconnected all the time. My new service has never disconnected in 1 1/2 years. Its retty fast too. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yeah, I [i]really[/i] need a different service...I just don't think my dad would consider it :rolleyes:[/color]

My dad got mad at it himselve so swithcing was not really a prob. Do not get compuserve though. they screwed us big. They said there service was 20 bucks a mionth for unlimited access. Then when we got our 255$ bill we called them up and they said its 20 bucks for 30 hours and 2.50 each one after that or something like that. We told them they had told us it was for unlimited and didnt pay them. We almost went to court but then they left us alone.